IMPORTANT: THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“EULA”) IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND SIL INTERNATIONAL. READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS AND USING THE PRODUCT. IT PROVIDES A LICENSE TO USE THE PRODUCT. BY INSTALLING AND USING THE PRODUCT, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRODUCT AND AGREEING TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, DO NOT INSTALL THE PRODUCT.
Grantor: AlwaysPhotographing [hereafter “AP”] is a not-for-profit organization incorporated in the state of Massachusetts, United States of America. AP primary internet addresses is http://AlwaysPhotographing.com.
Product: AP Language Freeware [hereafter “the Product”] is a set of computer programs and help files [hereafter “Product Elements”] designed to assist in the live audiance judging of prints and projected images.
Grant: AL hereby grants a nonexclusive license to use this Product on the following terms:
Free License: The license for this version of the Product requires no payment by the user to AP or any other party.
Technical support: Because this license is granted to the user for no cost, the user is not entitled to free technical support from AP.
License: The user is allowed to use the program, data, and documentation included with this Product.
- copy the Product, provided that such copies contain all the original Product’s contents and proprietary notices. You may collect a reimbursement for the costs of producing the copy, but you may not charge a licensing fee for the Product;
- place the Product or any Product Element on the Internet or any other public access network as long as you also acknowledge AP and place a link back to the AP product web page (if available);
- permit other individuals to use the Product under the terms listed above.
You may not
- sell licenses for the Product;
- include the Product or any Product Element in any other collection or other product;
- remove any proprietary notices on the Product or on any Product Element.
Title: Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Product and all component works within it shall remain in AP or the original copyright holders. The Product and all Product Elements within it are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international copyright treaties.
Warranty: AP warrants that the Product, if used as directed and in conjunction with the operating systems for which it was designed, will substantially achieve the functionality described in the documentation. AP does not warrant, however, that your use of the Product will be uninterrupted or that its operation will be error free. In no event shall AP or any Contributors be liable to the licensed user for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including (but not limited to) loss of revenues or loss of profits. AP sole obligation under this warranty will be, at its sole discretion, to replace any defective media which is provided by AP to the user and which is reported by the user to AP within 120 days from the date of shipment.
Copyright © 2006 AlwaysPhotographing.
All rights reserved
Rev: 05 Jan 2005